Today we have been baking at Tuulis place. I had some nice tea and we listened to old Finnish music, while we made an amazing Meringue Swiss roll filled with whipped cream and blueberries.
Here the step by step instructions:
- Whip the egg-whites of 4 eggs.
- Add 2,5dl sugar and 2 teaspoons potato flour.
- Mix all three things together.
- Put baking paper with a little bit oil on it on an oven sheet.
- Spread out the doe on it.
- Put it for 15 minutes in the oven.
- In the meanwhile, whip 2dl cream.
- Put a little bit sugar inside.
- Now you need the berries.
- Let the juice drip out, that the berries are dry.
- Take the doe out of the oven and let it cool down for a few minutes.
- Spread the whipped cream and the berries on it.
- Roll it.
- Cut it in pieces.
- Don’t forget the unicorn plates 😉