Marie and I met at City Toas for our last meeting on Monday 1st of May.
We liked each other culture so we decided that it would be nice to get to know each of our countries a little bit better. Getting to show (and learn) places to visit on the other persons country sounded fantastic. So each one of us made a list of the most turistic places (and the best places we belive there are) and try to show the other person those places, with pictures and also explainin about the culture of the place and what you can expect to find there. I liked this meeting, it was fun, we learned even more about the French/Mexican culture and i think that even though France is quite far from Mexico, I will return some day to visit the places Marie told me about.
These are some of those places she talked to me about:
There ara a lot of famous places in France, so she divided them in regions:
First of all, they have Paris, the capital. There is a lot of things to visit: Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, etc
Then on the first region on the North West is “Bretagne” (in blue)
- There is Saint-Malo with “le Mont Saint Michel”
- You also have some cities as Brest, Deauville, La Baule, they can go in these cities for a week-end, taste some oysters, molds, delicious fishes.
The second region, South West, is composed by Bordeaux and Bayonne (in red)
- The surfers go there to enjoy the waves.
- In Bordeaux, you can also visit famous vineyards. And if you go to Bayonne during the summer, you have the feria, everyone is partying in the streets dressed in white and red.
The third one is in the South East called “La Côte d’Azur” (in yellow)
- It has some famous places as Marseille, Cannes, Saint-Tropez or Nice.
- It’s where we go when you want to enjoy the sun in France.
The last one, represented by a star in the map is les Alpes, a famous place for the ski with Val d’Isere, Courchevel or Megève.