Because of extend of closing time of TAMK, we have to make a meeting online. Today I want to learn some words about buildings in Finnish and Quang wants to learn some word about dating.
That is what I have learned:
|Window||Roof||Wall||Floor||Inside door||Outside door|
|Kitchen||Sleeping room||Bathroom||Living room||Balcony||Toilet|
Besides, Quang introduces some Finnish culture in buildingd which are different from other countries.
- In Finland, most of house will have a shelf for putting bowls and dishes in the kitchen. Because the water of faucets in Finland is very good, which needs to dry instead of wiping.
- In Finland, there are lots of playgrounds in the residential areas, which are built for children.
- In Finland, there is a balcony in the house.
- In Finland, most of houses and apartments will have the Sauna rooms.
- If there is a people died, the flag in this area will going down to the middle for memorizing this person.