In this meeting Marie and me met at TOAS City and decided to cook a traditional French meal. It took us about 3 hrs to make this “GRATIN DAUPHINOIS”.
The gratin dauphinois is one of the best known dishes of traditional French cuisine.
Ingredients (serves 3):
- 800gr of potatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 300ml cream
- 300gr of cheese
- A little butter to spread a glass mold
Method of preparation:
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices, then cook in water.
- Pour the potatoes into a mold where they are stirred with the cream and the finely chopped garlic clove (do not break the potato slices)
- The premix is poured into a pre-oiled glass mold.
- Put a thick layer of cheese on top and cook for 40-45 minutes in an oven at 170 ° C
THIS IS THE RESULT: We had a great time preparing this dish! And better still it tasted awsome! I would recomend peopole to try it, it’s easy to make and i, for sure, will make it again when i go back to Mexico. Here are some pics of the day…