In last our meeting, Katri made such a nice German food to me. So I and Hyejin prepared some Korean food. It is ‘bibimbap’. It is a signature Korean dish. The word literally means “mixed rice”. Bibimbap is served as a bowl of warm white rice topped with namul which is seasoned vegetables and gochujang which means chili pepper paste.
A raw or fried egg and sliced meat (usually beef) are common additions. The ingredients are stirred together thoroughly just before eating. It can be served either cold or hot.
Here is simple recipe we made.
- cook a rice
- cut into thin slices with onions, green pumpkin,
- fry separately slices onions, green pumpkin and minced meat.
- Easy to eat, wash and cutthe lettuce
- fry eggs, maintaining shape of yolks.
- mix all ingredients together with red pepper paste and sesame oil.
And this is our ‘bibimbap’.
Ah! Katri and Johanna who lives together with Katri gave lots of help, cooking.
I feel good since we can know each other’s culture. Katri and Johanna, Do you like it?